Wednesday 20 March 2013

Starting my Music Video Poster

As part of the next area of my coursework, I am required to create a Music video poster which is needed to promote the artist, or in my case the band Dragonfly. I will be using Adobe Photoshop to create my poster.

I have just begun the creation of my Music Video poster. I will now be uploading what I have got so far; and in addition to this, what I will be adding and what I need to do in order to progress successfully.


As you can see above I have now inserted what I have done with my poster so far. I have an edited background main image; and some relevant text. The text font style which I have again is consistent with the text style I had featured in my Digi-Pack. The fact that I have chosen to remain consistent suggests that my band are iconic and prolific.

What else will I be adding?
  • I will be adding information on the Record Label of our band 'Dragonfly'
  • Where the single & album will be available to purchase from
  • Further relevant text in regards to the band and the single and album
  • An image of the front of the bands Digi-Pack which I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment