Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Music Poster

Over the past week, I've continued with the creation of my Music Poster. I have changed quite a bit since the initial JPEG image I posted; therefore, I have improved the lay-out dramatically. 


Above is my provisionally completed Music Video poster. I say the term provisionally, simply because I aim to gain audience feedback from this poster and seek to improve based on the feedback I will be receiving.  

What I like about the poster?
  • The text colour looks good, creative and visually interesting
  • The band details work well
  • The main background image fits the poster and represents the band in a positive light
  • The image has all of the necessary information and therefore serves it's purpose which is to promote the band
Here above I have created and developed this poster on Adobe Photoshop. I feel that I have improved this poster by adding a better style and colour font. In addition to this, I have included where the album is available to be downloaded from as well as an image of the album cover. I also have the bands website address on the poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment