Monday 18 March 2013

My Final Finished Digi-Pack

I will now be uploading my completed DigiPack which I have spent a lot of time on over the past few weeks. I have saved my DigiPack as a JPEG file, so that it can be viewed as a high quality image.

Here above I have my completed DigiPack. The software program which I have used for the process of my coursework is Adobe Photoshop. Using Photoshop, was fairly useful as I managed to play around with different effect which was cool. Another website called 'Rollip' was also used in the process of making my DigiPack. Rollip is a good, creative and an interesting website which enables users to add effects to images.

The text within my DigiPack has been installed manually; and I extracted the font from a handy and useful website called 'Dafont'. The font has the exact characteristics in which I was particularly looking for; therefore this font style & my DigiPack link and combine well.

The front cover of my DigiPack features a suitable image which I took and I feel that this particular front image is the ideal image, mainly because it fits in well and it specifically stands out. In addition to this, the back cover of my DigiPack has a barcode, our record label logo and the necessary tracklist. Overall I feel that the back cover of my DigiPack is also great as the girls are looking ahead, even though they are positioned behind.

Overall, I am very happy with my DigiPack as it looks professional and fairly realistic which makes me feel good about my DigiPack. The font size and style look creative, the images look top notch and in general my DigiPack has been designed appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment