Monday 25 March 2013

Journal - Week 9

It's been a while since I have last posted a weekly journal; therefore within this post I will be providing up-to-date analysis on how my Music Video project is commencing.

What has been happening over the past few weeks?

  • The editing has commenced in our Music Video
  • Our Music Video has finally been completed; and now we have a completed Music Video
  • I have completed my Digi-Pack
  • I have begun creating my Music Video Poster
  • I have looked into existing Music Posters; and provided detailed analysis and explanation
Editing commencing:
Since I have last posted a weekly journal, the editing within our Music Video has been spent a lot of time on. A lot of our Media lessons have solely been spent on editing on our video. Although we would've liked to of finished the editing in our Video much sooner than expected, we can now officially say we have finished.

Completion of our Music Video:
Yes we can officially say that our Music Video is completed! We successfully finished the editing of our music Video last Wednesday, and I must admit our video looks good which is what we aimed it to look like. My role within the Music Video project was: Director and as well as this my roles included being CameraMan and in charge of cinematography, and within these responsibilities I strongly feel I provided sufficient and successful contribution. 

Completed my Digi-Pack:
Over the past few weeks, I have been working on my Digi-Pack project; and I have also successfully finished this area of my Music Video coursework project. I have posted my finished Digi-Pack and it is now visible here right on my blog. I am happy overall with my Digi-Pack and not only do I personally feel it is realistic, it is of a professional standard which I am proud of.

Begun Creating my Music Video Poster:
After completing my Digi-Pack and Music Video, the next area of the coursework is to create a poster and the purpose of the poster is to promote the band/artist; and in my case it is to promote the band Dragonfly. I have begun creating the poster and I have posted so far how it is shaping up. I aim to finish my poster by the end of the week.

Looked into existing Music Video Posters:
I have looked into existing Music Video Posters and the two I have analysed into are Wretch 32's poster and Mariah Carey's. They are two completely different stylised posters; and I am aiming to create my poster to look similar in terms of the standard of these posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment