Sunday 3 February 2013

Planning and Hand Drawn designs for my Digi-Pack Design

For this post, I will be uploading and describing my Digi-Pack hand drawn designs which I have carefully drawn and created as part of the production and planning area of my Media coursework. I have spent quite a lot of time on this design and I feel that it is an appropriate design; therefore, I would like to utilize this design in my completed Digi-Pack.





Here as you can see I have uploaded four different angles of my Digi-Pack hand drawn design. I in particular like this hand drawn design, simply because of it's use of effective colors and consistent creativity. The lighting in the photos is tenderly dark but this isn't a drawback for the quality of the drawn design.

Will I be using this design?
As I really like this design that I have just drawn, I feel that I will use this design mainly because it is suitable, relevant and appropriate back to what the band is about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment