Friday 8 February 2013

Experimenting with images for my Digi-Pack

During todays lesson, I have continued with my Digi-Pack area of my coursework, and what I felt I needed to do today was experiment with different effects to see what sort of images I can potentially use.

Below are a few effects which I have played around with today:












































Explanation:
Above as you can see, I have experimented with several different effects; and I have posted a selection of them in which I personally like.

  1. With the first image, I have 'Cartoonized' the image; and I like this effect as it enables the image to look fantasy like.
  2. With the second image, the effect seems rather bold and strong; and due to this, the general connotation of the image is power and creativity.
  3. The third image, in which I have has a cool effect which I have added. The filter on this image, adds an interesting tone to the photo; and this is exactly why I like the image.
  4. The fourth and final image I have posted is an interesting image, simply because it is bright which sets off a positive connotation of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment