Wednesday 6 February 2013

Creating the Digi-Pack

Today I began creating my Digi-Pack design. 















I have been using Photoshop to create my Digi-Pack, and I am aiming to use this particular image above as my front cover for my Digi-Pack.

What have I done with this image?
With this image, I have added the Black & White effect; and I have decided to do this, simply because it adds a positive atmosphere towards the image. In addition to using the Black & White effect, I have coloured in the girls natural eye colour and implemented it back into this edited image. To do this, I simply added a new layer of the original image in Photoshop. Following this, I then removed the layers around the eye-line area; and then the original colour of the image was inserted into to this Black & White image. 

What's the next step in the process of my Digi-Pack coursework?
The next step within my Digi-Pack process is to utilise some further images in which we took and implement them around the different areas in which is needed on a Digi-Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment