Sunday 3 February 2013

Digipack Photo shoot and editing

For this post, I will be uploading our photos in which we have taken over the past week, for the Digi pack area of our coursework. We took these photos in a nice, local park; and we have taken quite a lot of photos so that we can experiment and play around with different shots.


Here is a contact sheet of a selection of the photos in which I took of the girls last week. As you can see, I had a huge responsibility as I had to take care of framing, composition and all of the other necessary details in which are needed to make a photo shoot successful. Here, on this contact sheet there are group shots, individual singular shots and of scarves in which is an idea we have taken into consideration.



Here is the same set of photos as above, but here we have experimented with different effects, in order to make our photos look visually interesting and of course professional and of a high standard.



Here above, we have played about with colour on the above photos; and i must say I really do like this colour effect; as these set of photos seem industry standard; and of very good quality. The use of black and white combined with colour suggests the connotation of professionalism and that a good mood and atmosphere is being created.



Here on the above contact sheet, we have simply used the black and white effect on the photos. What I particularly like, about this effect is that although the photos are simple, they provide the connotation of tradition and of the genre in which our Music Video is.

Overall, however I am very pleased with how our coursework is coming along; and I strongly feel that we are getting along alright, and I am looking forward to sharing our final completed Digi-pack coursework on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment