Monday 15 October 2012

My Blog Feedback From Miss Whittaker

For this post, I will be looking into the audio feedback in which I have received from my Media Teacher Miss Whittaker.



What feedback have I received about my blog?

Positive Notes:

  • Visually Miss Whittaker enjoys the look of my blog 
  • My blog looks creative
  • Miss Whittaker likes the look of my logos
  • My analysis is detailed
  • The use of the Glogster is cool
  • I am keeping a consistent journal
  • I am showing clear signs of progress
  • I have a detailed post of my mood board
  • The use of screenshots in my analysis posts are 'great'.

What improvements did Miss Whittaker suggest?

Labels:
The first improvement in which Miss Whittaker recommended was to add labels to my blog.

Have I fixed this issue?
Yes I have now got designated labels on my blog. I added labels on my blog, by simply adding the 'Labels Gadget' on to my blog. Therefore I now have nicely organised labels on my blog.


Above is a screenshot in which I have captured which provides evidence that I have included labels now in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment