Thursday 4 October 2012

Journal - Week 2

This is my 2nd journal, and within this particular post, I will be explaining what I have been doing over the past week, in order to provide signs of progressions with my music video A2 project.

What have I done in Media this week?
This week in Media I have made significant progress with my music video project. For example, I have done the following:
  • I have created a mood board - Within my mood board, I have described the different elements and sections which my music video will contain. For instance, I have listed my character ideas, potential influences, location ideas, key facts about my music video, themes which will run through my music video and narrative ideas
  • I have began brainstorming ideas - This week, I have also brainstormed ideas of how I would like my music vdeo to look visually. I have considered using a narrative and possible location ideas which I will firmly use
  • I have started to choose a character to cast - I am needed to carefully choose a female character to play in my music video, and within this week I have started looking for a perfect character ot cast
  • I have decided the equipment which I'll need to use - I have looked into equipment which will be the right equipment to use for the filming of my music video.

What will I be doing over the next week?
Over the duration of the next eek, I will look further into casting particular charactets, and how many characters I will actually need to have within the inclusion of my music video. I will also need to draft out an equipment list, so that I can become definite and assured with what I'll need on set.

I will also begin touring around different locations, so that if need be, I can gain permission to film. At the moment, I have a few location ideas in  mind; therfore I feel rather confident with my ability to find a suitable and most importantly a successful location for the filmin of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment