Wednesday 10 October 2012

Music Video Logo ideas

For my music video artist, I am needed to create a few typography fonts and logos in which I will need to include in my music video. Below are a few selected potential logo ideas in which I am considering using for my music video


Music Video Logo 1

What do I like about this logo?
  • I like the style of this logo. For example, it has the theme of hearts, and the title of my song is "Wild Heart". Therefore this logo design is of relevance back to my music video and the title of it
  • It is visually interesting - The use and spacing of letters make this logo look cool and creative
What do I dislike about this logo?
  • It is rather female dominant with the inclusion of hearts, and this will not be appealing to my target audience as my primary audience are both males and females. Therefore the males may receive the wrong message from this logo
  • The logo isn't exactly bold, which could arguably make the logo less significant and of not great importance as it does not stand out.

Music Video Logo 2



What do I like about this logo?
  • Again same with my previous logo design, the style of hearts is suitable back to my song name. Therefore this logo will seem more realistic if used in my final completed music video
  • The style of the logo is much more creative in comparison to my first logo design. For example, it stands out and it is appealing.
What do I dislike about this logo?
  • An issue which I have with this logo is that again the male gender of my audience may receive the impression that my music video is primarily aimed at girls, which it completely isn't.
  • The T of Aisha T is not very clear, which could possibly arise a common problem, which I do not want visible.

Music Video Logo 3





What do I like about this logo?
  • I like the fact that this logo is stylish
  • The logo has a positive vibe towards it and it feels relevant to the genre of my music video
  • This particular logo also has a retro and authentic feel towards it; therefore I feel it may look rather appealing and nice in my music video
What do I dislike about this logo?
  • It isn't very clear which may cause confusion
  • The typography looks rather confusing

Music Video Logo 4






What do I like about this logo?
  • It is bold and it stands out
  • The typography stands out which will eventually make my logo look much more effective in my music video
What do I dislike about this logo?
  • It seems a bit too simple which could potentially make it less attractive
  • The spacing is rather spacious which may cause confusion in my music video

Music Video Logo 5






What do I like about this logo?
  • It is bold and it displays a clear positive message
  • The lettering is clearly readable
  • The design is stylish
What do I dislike about this logo?
  • It seems a bit too dark
  • The final 'A' in Aisha isn't as visually creative incomparison to the other letters








No comments:

Post a Comment