Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Music Video Brief

For this post, I will need to write up a music video brief, and all of the necessary details and information, in which my artist is about.

The song in which I have chosen to do, is Sabi - Wild Heart, and this song in particular has a RnB/Dance feel to the song. Therefore my artist will need to fit in with the codes and conventions of this particular genre. In general dance music videos do not have any consistent codes and conventions; therefore I can make my music video rather spontaneous.

About my artist:
My artist is a cool, funky and urban character who is confident, edgy and rather an outcast in comparison to the everyday female you find in society nowadays.

The name of my artist:
The name I chose for my artist is Aisha T. I have decided on this name simply because it is an uncommon name which has a trendy and urban vibe to it.

What my artist likes?
  • My artist Aisha T enjoys being creative with art
  • She likes to be on her own at specific times
  • She enjoys thinking independently
  • Aisha T also enjoys a challenge
  • She enjoys fashion
What my artist dislikes?
  • Aisha T dislikes loud people
  • She doesn't like bullies
  • She hates people showing off
  • She also dislikes people who are controlling

2 comments:

  1. Some good details about your artist Tolga, you should also add some details about her music as well please.

    'Controllative' isn't a word - it's 'controlling'.
    Sp. 'outkast'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corections are now complete.

    ReplyDelete