Tuesday 18 September 2012

Case Study of A Music Video Director

For my case-study, I have decided to look into the music video director, Colin Tilley. Colin Tilley is a very popular music video director who has done a lot of notable music videos, ranging for artists like; Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, JLS, Nicki Minaj, Tyga & a lot of other famous artists.

Below is a collection of his work:

(Chris Brown & Chipmunk - Champion)

(Tyga - Faded)

(JLS - She Makes Me Wanna)

(Justin Bieber & Chris Brown - Next To You)





Above is Colin Tilley's showreel. I decided to post this in particular simply because, it is a collection of Colin's work. This video in fact acts as a portfolio for Colin Tilley. At the beginning of the video, there is a small snippet of Lil Wayne; and in fact he is describing what he feels in regards to his music video which Colin directed.





Above is my presentation about Colin Tilley. Within the presentation, I have included: Images of Colin, a portfolio of work, a list of his work, images on set and analysis of a video of his. I have also included analysis of his earlier work in which I found to be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment