Monday 26 November 2012

Journal - Week 4

Over the past week, we as a group have made significant and positive progress in regards to our music video project.

For example we have completed the following:
  • We have completed our storyboard sheets; after putting a lot of time and effort within them.
  •  We have continued and completed our animatics video which is a good sign, as it shows that we have fulfilled our aim in the previous journal, which consequently was to finish our animatics video. I will now be uploading the video to Youtube and then embedding it to my blog to show evidence
  • We have discussed as a group what we feel is appopriate to do over the next week
  • We have brainstormed locations

As a group, I feel that the past week has been a successful week as we have put a lot of time and effort into our music video project; and this has been demonstrated by me posting up our storyboard sheets and our animatics video being completed.

Below are some close-up shots of our animatics video; and these have been extracted from the photos in which have been added in our final finished animatics video.







Explanation of the shots above:
The shots above are a few carefully selcted shots in which I have uploaded in which will feature from our final finished animatics video.

The purpose of uploading these specific shots is to show the different shots I have in my storyboard from a close-up angle; and also to give an indication of what to expect within our completed animatics video.


What will we be doing over the next week:


Over the next week, as a group I feel that we may need to sit down and discuss thing sfurther and see how we can implement things into our music video. In addition to this, I feel tha I should take the responsibility of uploading our animatics video; and following this, we will all be able to enbed the video into our blogs. This therefore will provide signs of progression with our music video project

No comments:

Post a Comment